Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's be a while...



Well, let me first say that my new camera that  I got for Christmas broke, so the pictures I've taken have been with my old Nikon. I had to wait until I was home from school to get the cord to hook it up to my computer and get the pictures off - which is why it's been so long since I've last posted. Since I'm way behind, I'm not going to add separate blog posts for each day, but I'll add as many pictures to I can on 1 post and go from there (: 

Wed. April 15 
Tulips in bloom at Mike's house (: 


Thursday - April 16
"One" painted on my feet for a friend applying for the
Tom's Shoe internship (: 


Friday (4-16)
Layin' out on the docks -- before the TBTN 5K Race with Mike & Mel! (: 



Saturday 
April 17
Gorgeous flower 


Sunday, April 18
Honey Bees!! They've taken up residence in Mike's house at school!!
Aaahhhh!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment